United States 🇺🇸
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us as described in the “Inquiries” section below and we will take steps to delete such personal information from our systems.
• Contact information (such as name, address, and email address)
• Information you provide us to complete a purchase.
• Your inquiries and interactions with us in respect of support requests and customer service (such as emails, chats, and support tickets)
• Your messages within our Services (such as user feedback, chat, and email logs)
• Other data you choose to give us (such as information from your social network or data to identify a lost account)
• Information about your use of our Services and your interactions with other users of our Services
• Information we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
• Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your MAC address, device ID, advertising ID, IMEI)
• General location data and geo-location data
• Information about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type, and language
• Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with our Services
• Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
• Data to fight fraud
• Data for analytics purposes, so we can improve our Services
Please keep in mind that when you voluntarily disclose personal information which is publicly viewable, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who views information (and what they do with information) you voluntarily post publicly.
To perform our agreement with you and provide our Services, we process data necessary to:
• Create accounts and use our Services
• To complete purchases or requests you make
• To help us manage, operate and deliver our Services to you
• To provide you with customer support
• To communicate with you about our Services (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your data for these purposes)
• To develop new products or services, or make informed business decisions
To provide our Services to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
• Update and develop user profiles
• To complete purchases or requests you make
• Provide you with GPoint offers within our Services as well as on other websites and services, and by email
• Customize your experience
• Develop and improve our Services and user experience
• Manage our relationship with you
• Enable you to communicate with other users
• Provide social features as part of the Services
• Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
In order to keep our Service and its interactive features safe, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
• Verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam, and maintain the integrity of our Services
• Analyze and monitor the use of our Services and its features
• Take action against fraudulent or abusive users
For all the foregoing purposes, we may use individual data or aggregate your individual data with other data to analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes.Sharing.
Other than Master & S INC / GPoint, your personal information may be seen by third parties in the following situations:
• Other users of our Services that are consistent with the functionality of our Services.
• Partners, vendors, and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting surveys.
• If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your data to the new owner.
• To comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal processes, or help our affiliates, partners or vendors comply, we may access, transfer, disclose, and preserve your personal information. That includes, for example, your private content.
• Our Services may include features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
• For other legitimate purposes.
Master & S INC. /GPoint will not sell personal information to advertisers or other third parties without your consent.
Master & S INC / GPoint collects data from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form or when you communicate with our customer support team. Master & S INC / GPoint and third parties also use certain technologies described below to collect data to deliver excellent experiences.Cookies.
These cookies do not track your browsing activity on non-GPoint websites.Web Beacons.
We also use “web beacons” to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our website may include web beacons, cookies, or similar technologies from third-party service providers. By providing us with information about how you interact with our Services, these tools help us analyze and learn how to make our Services better and customize our communications with you.
The following analytics technologies are in use: Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics.
Master & S INC. / GPoint maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by Master & S INC / GPoint is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow web users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Services cannot be guaranteed, and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local data protection laws. These may include the following rights:
• to access your personal information held by us (right to access);
• to rectify inaccurate personal information and ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
• to erase/delete your personal information to the extent permitted by other legal obligations (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
• to restrict our processing of your personal information (right to restriction of processing);
• to transfer your personal information to another controller to the extent possible (right to data portability);
• to object to any processing of your personal information carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
• not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ("Automated Decision-Making"). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites; and
• to the extent we base the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please contact us in accordance with the “Inquiries” section below. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive.
When you sign up for an account with GPoint, Master & S INC / GPoint retains personal information you store on our Services for as long as your account is in existence or as long as we need it to provide you, our Services. If you delete your account, we will initiate deletion of this information after 30 days, but please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and backup storage, (2) a request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form, (3) we are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third-party provider or platform, and (4) we may retain your information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
If we process your personal information for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of our marketing emails, by replying or texting ‘STOP’ if you receive SMS communications, or by turning off push notifications on our apps on your device. Additionally, you may contact us at support@GPointWallet.com or contact us using the information in the “Inquiries" or “help” section. Note that opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communication related to your current relationship with us, such as information about your subscriptions, service announcements, or security information.
If you have any questions regarding the data GPoint collects or how we use it, please feel free to e-mail us at support@PointWallet.com, or in writing to 1555 Venice Blvd Los Angeles, California, 90006 USA